Formula 1: Bitter news for Mick Schumacher – threat of crash landing?
The way forward for Mick Schumacher components 1 swings. The 23-12 months-outdated remains to be out of contract till 2023.
A fast answer has not too long ago been proposed, however this isn’t at the moment attainable. Mick Schumacher ought to be nervous about his future components 1 is afraid
Formula 1: Is Mick Schumacher unfinished?
With robust performances at Silverstone and Austria, Mick Schumacher’s future regarded pretty much as good as settled. At first, every little thing pointed to the extension of the contract with Haas.
With the departure of Sebastian Vettel, Schumacher was all of the sudden seen as a scorching candidate at Aston Martin and thus had the chance to barter with Haas. But this cabin is gone once more – Fernando Alonso will succeed Vettel.
Facts about Mick Schumacher:
- Born on March 22, 1999 in Woufflens-le-Chateau (Switzerland).
- In 2008, Mick Schumacher took his first steps in karting. He began out below the nickname Mick Betsch to keep away from attracting an excessive amount of consideration
- In 2015 he began in Formula 4, in 2016 he was 2nd general and promoted to Formula 3.
- In Formula 3, he completed the 2017 season in twelfth place. In 2018, he gained the Formula 3 championship and thereby secured his beginning place in Formula 2.
- In 2020, Mick Schumacher gained Formula 2 and signed a contract with the Haas Formula 1 racing workforce.
- Mick Schumacher is a part of the Ferrari Driver Academy
- He scored his first F1 factors on the 2022 British Grand Prix
Things might nonetheless be powerful for Schumacher at Haas. According to “RTL/ntv”, Schumacher shouldn’t signal a brand new contract throughout the summer time break. Steiner is in no rush to barter a brand new working doc.
This means: Mick Schumacher will probably be below extra strain than ever within the coming races. It would not have many different options.
More Formula 1 news:
Formula 1: Multiple choices for Mick Schumacher
A seat was out there within the Alps. Oscar Piastri is actually a should-have expertise. The Aussie might be contemplating a transfer to McLaren and would not need to drive an Alpine (extra on that right here!).
One chance that would nonetheless come up is a change to Ferrari buyer Alfa Romeo. It will not be recognized whether or not Guanyu Zhou’s contract will probably be prolonged there.